Welcome To Our Fantasy Board!
Here you can enjoy erotica literature written for our specific Fantasy Package Themes (listed on the right column) or any erotica literature that fits into the guidelines listed below.
Enjoy reading these stories and if the muse is with you please submit your story to us for approval or even to win a contest!
Guidelines for Submitting Stories
By submitting a story to Build-a-Fantasy, you certify the following stipulations to be true:
- You are the sole creator of the submission;
- You are 18 years of age or older and legally able to write, submit and read erotic or pornographic material;
- You grant Build-a-Fantasy the right to publish your submission as received by Build-a-Fantasy.com.
Still with us? Great! Here’s how to be a Build-a-Fantasy author:
* Steps To Becoming A Build-a-Fantasy Author *
1. Sign up as a Build-a-Fantasy Member on our forums. Remember, your author name will be public, so choose your pen name with this in mind.
2. Be sure your story has an erotic theme. Note: We reserve the right to edit the title and description. If you have a suggestion for new Fantasy Packages please let us know.
3. No sexual activity involving bestiality (you can write stories about supernatural beasts like ghosts, unicorns, werewolves, etc.) or underage persons will be considered. For the purposes of this site, the minimum legal age is 18. This site does not publish stories, articles, essays, or other material supporting, encouraging, or defending child abuse and/or exploitation.
4. We do not currently accept submissions under 750 words.
5. All manuscripts must be submitted via the forums.
6. Run your manuscript through a spell checker and then read it over for anything the spellchecker missed before submitting. This should eliminate the majority of errors which might cause a manuscript to be rejected. We expect submissions to come to us ready for the public. Stories with obvious spelling and grammatical errors are poorly received by readers. Even spell-checking your work with a software program can make the difference in whether readers like or dislike your work.
We encourage both seasoned and first-time writers to submit their work, and do not expect grammatical and structural perfection in every piece. We expect that as you post stories and apply the suggestions from reader to your work, your abilities as a writer will be honed.
7. Please break your story into reasonably sized paragraphs. Reading on a screen is different from reading from a book or magazine, as the flicker from computer monitors is tiring on the eye. Excessively long paragraphs are hard on readers’ eyes.
8. If you have specialty formatting requests, such as the need for bolds or italics in certain parts, PLEASE LET US KNOW in a note at the top of the story. Otherwise, all special formatting will be stripped from the stories before posting.
9. No HTML links or web addresses are allowed within stories.
10. Manuscripts are copyrighted in the name of the author. This means you must be the author of any story you submit.
Now you know what we want from you, but what do you get out of this? The first question is always about payment. As a free story site, Build-a-Fantasy does not pay for manuscripts. Of course, your story under your name is incentive enough for many, but Build-a-Fantasy offers much more than that. The following section should answer your questions.
BUILD-A-FANTASY MONTHLY CONTESTS: Every month, the stories with the best reader votes are eligible for Fantasy package prizes. For full details and lists of winners, go to the Build-a-Fantasy Contests page.
There is much more to be found at Build-a-Fantasy in the future, but the chance to polish your skills is the single best incentive for becoming a Build-a-Fantasy author.
Now all you have to do is write that story!